With estimated market value of almost 2 trillion USD, the fashion industry is considered the third most valuable industry in the world. Despite that, most of the brands are struggling to manage their production process, so they can deliver on time and within the expected quality. The result is million of dollars missed revenue for every day delay.
Most of the software providers for the industry are focusing on delivering end to end solutions which focus on all other steps of the process but the actual production.
This is what Havelock is committed to change. With more than 20 years in the fashion industry we know what matters the most for the fashion brands.
Your primary focus will be on developing user interface components and implementing them following well-known React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux). You will ensure that these components and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain. You will coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is important.
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating user interface requirements into high quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with building applications designed with central state management via libraries like Flux and Redux
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Familiarity with version control tools, such as Git, and pull/merge-request code review workflows on popular repository hosting platforms like GitHub and GitLab
If interested, please send a CV or LinkedIn profile page to email@example.com. Only short listed candidates will be contacted!